- A Good Eye
- Good with People
- Great Planning
- Problem Solver
- Good with People
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of skilled writers, our brands - TopResume and CVNow - review and write millions of resumes, CVs, and LinkedIn profiles around the world each year.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We are an established and continually growing resume writing firm providing clients with the foundational services needed to optimize their job search process. We’re presently expanding into all domestic markets and are looking for talented and customer service-focused writers to help provide our standard of service to clients in your area and throughout the United States. This is an opportunity to secure a long-term, independent contractor position that is entirely telecommute-based. If this sounds like a fit for you, read on!
Why Join Us?
- Set your own schedule and work from home! Cut the commute time and write from your living room
- A steady and continually developing supply of orders
- Exceptional support services to assist you throughout the writing process
- Access to leading industry resources in resume writing, LinkedIn development, and other cutting edge fields
- Endless opportunities for growth into various writing fields, such as social media
- An excellent customer support background
- Outstanding writing and editing skills. Professional experience in a writing position is preferred
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Superb time management skills
- A friendly, positive and flexible attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- The desire to learn and evolve your writing skills in the field of resume writing
- Background in professional writing, human resources/recruitment, or associated fields
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word. Please note, owning a copy of Microsoft Word is required
Visit https://writers.talentinc.com/application.html to get started!
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.