- Big Fish in Area of Expertise
- Market Research
- Problem Solver
- Big Fish in Area of Expertise
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of skilled writers, our brands - TopResume and CVNow - review and write millions of resumes, CVs, and LinkedIn profiles around the world each year.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We work with thousands of partners, hundreds of thousands of paying customers, millions of resumes, and billions of data points. We're profitable have scaled fast on our current architecture, but need someone smart to read between the lines and use data to take us to 10x and beyond.
We have a rapidly growing cloud-based infrastructure and machine learning capabilities. You'll work closely and liaise with all departments: engineering, marketing, business development, ops, and finance. We're looking for advice on our existing relationship with data, but we also want someone who would thrive figuring out something we don't know. You should want to tell us what would help the business, and spec out resources and data requirements to do so. We expect a great candidate to have a lot of upward mobility in our burgeoning business intelligence unit and manage reports and/or teams as we grow.
We're just moved into a huge new office space and want your input on the perfect working environment. Join us fast so you can steer us in the right direction!
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate relationship with big data and/or data mining.
- Very strong data manipulation skills and the ability to navigate relational databases via SQL, NoSQL architectures, and flat log files alike.
- Great knowledge of data presentation and visualization and experience in Excel, Periscope, Tableau, D3, Highcharts, or other data viz platforms.
- You're excellent at reading between the lines (literal chart/graph lines and figurative business needs)
- You're authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
You, If We're Lucky
- You're possibly interested in general Product Management.
- You have an MBA and/or masters degree in a quantitative field.
- You have exposure to scripting or MVC languages in a team environment.
- You've scaled something weird and strange before.
- You've had quant and data analysts as direct reports.
- You have a great one-week-of-work-saved-my-company-millions story.
- You have startup experience!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.