- A Good Eye
- Goal Oriented
- Great Planning
- Market Research
- Problem Solver
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of skilled writers, our brands - TopResume and CVNow - review and write millions of resumes, CVs, and LinkedIn profiles around the world each year.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
We work with thousands of partners, hundreds of thousands of paying customers, millions of resumes, and billions of data points. We're profitable and have scaled innovative architecture thus far, but we need you to help us take it to the next level and solve the world's toughest job-seeker challenges.
You will be responsible for defining and delivering products that drive value to our customers and stakeholders, and deliver new revenue to the company. It'll be your job to make sure we're constantly working on the project(s) with the most impact. You will need to jump between B2B, B2C, and internal projects, and should be excited about the opportunity to multi-task. The products will live in the web, on mobile, in data warehouses, and offline and you should be comfortable and curious about each. There is a very clear path to a broader and more visible role in the company.
We've just moved into a huge new office space and want your input on the perfect working environment. Join us fast so you can steer us in the right direction!
Skills & Requirements
- You have 3-5 years experience managing world-class product delivery and requirement gathering.
- You're comfortable as a generalist and can traverse technology, marketing, operations, and communications with ease.
- You have had exposure to multiple product experimentation methodologies.
- You have exceptional communication and quantitative skills.
You, If We're Lucky
- You have a graduate degree in something technical, marketing-related, or economics.
- You've work in project management in more than one industry.
- You've dabbled in coding, and know at least enough to be dangerous.
- You have startup experience!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization
- We value work-life balance
- We offer competitive pay + options
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume to email@example.com.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.