- Good with People
- Market Research
- Problem Solver
- Sales Skills
- Market Research
About Talent Inc.
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of skilled writers, our brands - TopResume and CVNow - review and write millions of resumes, CVs, and LinkedIn profiles around the world each year.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.
You will be an integral part of our business development team reporting directly to our EVP of Business Development. If you love managing and growing strategic partnerships, this is the position for you. We have already partnered with some of the largest career sites in the world, including Glassdoor and Monster. Now, we are looking expand our reach and that’s where you come in. You will work directly with our EVP of Business Development to continue to expand and grow our current partnerships around the world. The right candidate is organized, detail oriented, a self-starter and doesn’t take no for an answer.
- Support all members of business development team
- Manage onboarding partnership activity
- Update and manage partner contracts
- Monthly partnership analysis
- Work with existing partners on marketing and optimizing campaigns
- Update and maintain ZOHO database
- Create and send out monthly partner newsletters
- Coordinate between business development department > tech >marketing
- Vetting partnership inquiries and schedule calls as needed
- Update and maintain business development marketing materials
- Online research and analysis
- Trade show preparation
- Occasional travel
- 1-3 years in previous business development, sales or account management role
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient excel skills
- Previous experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, ZOHO a plus)
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We operate with the agility of a startup, but have the stability of a well-established organization.
- We value work-life balance.
- We offer competitive pay + options.
- Employees can pick the computer setup of their choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it's yours.
At Talent, Inc. we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Talent, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Come join our team. Together we’ll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
Send us an intro and resume to email@example.com.
Not this role?
We're always looking for the right talent. Check out all of our other opportunities on our Careers Page.